Monday, July 1, 2013

$75 Zutano Gift Card @ Must Have Mom

I have mentioned several times how much I love Zutano clothing for my boys.  The boys start back to school in 4 weeks which has me already thinking back-to-school shopping.  The main thing we are going to need is clothes, sadly Daniel has outgrown Zutano clothing but Zutano clothing fits Caden and Isaac nicely.  I have a few back-to-school outfits picked out at Zutano, like the Super Hero Long Sleeve T-Shirt and Navy Terry Toddler Pants.  Of course we all know that back-to-school shopping can get costly which is why I was excited to find this Zutano review and giveaway at Must Have Mom.  One very lucky Must Have Mom reader is going to win a $75 Zutano gift card.  You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here.  The giveaway ends July 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment