Thursday, July 4, 2013

Letters by Leslie @ Mom-A-Logues

We are in the process of redecorating Mr. C & Mr. I's room.  We sold their toddler beds :( and purchased a GREAT bunk bed set which we love (and so do they).  Of course buying new beds also meant new bedding and with new bedding you also need new room decor which we are on the hunt for.  One of the decor items we know we want is their names on the wall but have not found exactly what we want.  Until now.....
I recently read this review of Letters by Leslie at Mom-A-Logues and after checking out this amazing Etsy shop, I found exactly what I want for Mr. C & Mr. I's wall.  I am in love with the Custom Children's Wall Names
One very lucky Mom-A-Logues reader is going to win a Custom Name Sign from Letters by Leslie.  You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TONIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment